- Turn your existing .NET Web Project into an advanced map server in a few easy steps.
- Display maps the way you want to using standard web technologies.
- Link to internal and external data sources as layers on your maps through standard .NET technologies.
- Implement complex geo-spatial functionality with fluent, easy to understand programming tools.
- Style your maps with the easy to use Mapzania MapStyler interface.
Advanced client and server geo-spatial and mapping functionality in your .NET solutions from a single NuGet download
In a hurry to get started?
need more information?
The User Manual provides an in-depth explanation of what you can do with Mapzania and how it works.
The .NET API Documentation lists the objects and classes for setting up and configuring your Mapzania .NET services.
The REST API Documentation lists all the available Mapzania web endpoints.
First, check the Knowledge Base to find your answer.
If this does not help, log your issue with the Mapzania Service Desk and we will address your query directly.
We are pushing out new features, improvements and bug-fixes all the time.
Check in with our News section for details on what we have been up to.